I’m open-minded and determined Software Engineer with the ability to adapt and learn quickly. Experienced with clouds, availability, scalability, reliability, performance, large – scale / distributed systems and DevOps & SRE topics.
Author of clean-ansible open-source tool for Ansible and go-with-the-go collection of data structures and algorithms implemented in Go language. In my second year of studies, I have already started developing the open-source project https://golem.network as Jr Python Developer.
I got rewarded in Google’s and Facebook’s bug bounty programs. Not only am I an active Stack Overflow user, but I also spend my free time helping with math and algorithmic tasks at one of the Polish mathematical forums.
I’m a DevOps practice devotee and huge Cloud Solutions enthusiast. In addition, I love to drink coffee, ride a bike into the unknown, travel around the world, and make others laugh. I’m focused on continuously learning, helping others and realizing dreams.
Wroclaw University of Science and Technology
student of Electronics: Faculty of Electronics
2016 – current
specialty: Applying Computer Engineering in Technics
TOP 3 University of Technology in Poland.
High School Collegium Gostomianum
Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science class
2013 – 2016
I graduated the oldest and one of the best High School in Poland in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science class.
Managed Cloud Engineer
December 2019 - current
AWS, GCP & Azure
Fingo Software Househttps://www.fingo.pl/en/
June 2019 - December 2019
Developing and maintenance advanced JAVA based banking applications.
I am responsible for:
- creation of the continuous integration process to be able to run more than 40 000 tests.
- automating, configuring and provisioning HA Kubernetes clusters.
- optimizing build process with Gradle.
- automating all tasks and processes using Ansible with Bash and Python.
DevOps / Cloud Software Engineer
October 2018 - May 2019
Developing the Nokia AVA – Analytics, Virtualization & Automation cognitive service / Big-data platform.
I was responsible for:
- managing of HA Kubernetes clusters.
- automating, configuring and documenting the process of provisioning HA Rancher clusters.
- creating of CI processes for test and production environments including technologies and tools like Terraform, OpenStack and GitlabCI.
- installing and configuring monitoring and logging tools like Prometheus, Grafana, EFK stack.
- developing E2E, B-DD and smoke tests using tools like Robot Framework.
- automating all processes using Python, Go and Bash programming languages.
Cloud Solutions Engineer Undergraduate Intern
July 2018 - September 2018
Software Defined Data Center Solution Group
Building a solution to provide a managed, hyper-converged and highly secured storage infrastructure for various data processing workloads. For the solution, we are using technologies such as Ansible, RedHat© Satellite™, RedHat© OpenShift™ Enterprise, Linbit© Linstor™, Minio, Prometheus, Grafana, EFK stack, and Intel© RSD™.
My tasks in this project involved the creation and configuration of the continuous integration process for an environment based on OpenStack VMs. In particular, I was responsible for creating smoke tests, the script for detection of unused Ansible variables, implementing the EFK stack, preparing virtualization, and automating tasks.
DevOps Engineer Undergraduate Intern
April 2018 - June 2018
For 3 months I was preparing to enter one of the most advanced technology projects in Wroclaw.
I got to know the existing solutions and problems, repositories, code and the tools used by the team.
Technologies: Terraform, Ansible, Vagrant, Docker, AWS, Python 3, PostgreSQL, Telegraf, InfluxDB, Chronograf, Kapacitor, Drone.io, Nginx, uWSGI, GIT, JIRA
Junior DevOps Engineer
January 2018 - July 2018
I was a part of the DevOps team in which I was responsible for:
- Managing and maintaining systems running on Linux OS - configuring, optimizing, analyzing OS events, finding, diagnosing and fixing bugs.
- Automating the provisioning of environments using Ansible and Python programming language.
- Planning and performing backup activities, prepare data to restore tests.
- Preparing infrastructure for new projects, building and maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring, and security.
Technologies: Amazon Web Services, Python 3, Django, Vagrant, Ansible, GIT, Nginx, uWSGI & Gunicorn, PostgreSQL, Duplicity, Jenkins
Junior Python Developer / DevOps Engineer
October 2017 - March 2018
I was a part of the development and maintenance team in which I developed an international open-source cryptocurrency Golem project - https://golem.network/ I was responsible for:
- Planning and leading the deployment of a cloud stack in a testing and production environment using Google Cloud Engine.
- Implementing the Python code.
- Configuring the Kubernetes cluster.
- Automating the provisioning of environments.
Technologies: Kubernetes, Python 3, Ansible, Docker, Vagrant, Google Cloud Engine, Django, Blockchain, Vagrant, Nginx, GIT
Clean Ansible is the tool to detect incorrect variables before the provisioning process with use Ansible automation tool. The Ansible doesn’t have functionality to check variables before running deployment.
PWR - DECLARATIONS
Web application developed for students of the Electronics faculty of the Wrocław University of Science and Technology to correctly calculate and generate the qualification average (based on the student's system login data) needed to select the specialization.
REAL TIME BUS TRACKER
Python based web - app to scrape data from real-time communication transport system.
Python based web - app to organize time, work similarly to Trello.